Sue Gallego sent me this picture yesterday. It was taken on Mother's Day weekend this year when we were at Ted & Sara's. Sue has lived in Austin most of her adult life so I am very happy I can now see her more often -- whenever we go to Austin.
She is one of my oldest friends... no wait, that came out wrong ... but you know what I mean. We met in 5th grade at Ferry Elementary School. She was new to the area and our teacher asked me to show her around. We hit it off and have been friends ever since! I remember that exact day like it was yesterday -- and that was 45 years ago! (so then, why can't I ever remember where I put my sunglasses or what I went down to the basement to get?) Love ya, Sue! Thanks for the pic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment