I finally gave up on my 4+ year old laptop this week and bought a new one. The old one had given me lots of trouble in recent months so I decided I better go ahead and bite the bullet.
It's "flamingo pink." Is that cool or what?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Did the Western Digital My Passport Essential come with it? What happened to your old mashine? Flamingo Pink does look way cool. My sister's nintendo ds has a similar pink.
Reza
I still have my old one. But I had a serious problem with it over the weekend where I couldn't boot it up. I finally got it going again after hours and hours of work. So that was the last straw. I've had a long series of problems with the old one that indicate it is dying a slow death. I got tired of being derailed at inopportune times.
And, funny you should ask about the Western Digital My Passport Essential. No, it didn't come with one, but I had just purchased one on Monday -- the day after my problems with the old machine. Fortunately, I had back ups of my most critical files but I thought it would be a good idea to do a larger scale backup in case I forgot about something. It kept causing my old machine to hang so that just sealed the deal about buying a new laptop. It works great on my new machine so I'm glad I have it.
I don't know much about computers or digital essential things but I love love the color! Great choice!
what is going on in the burk family?
Post a Comment