Monday, May 18, 2009

Living Room -- Ready for Prime Time

Chuck and I spent the weekend putting the finishing touches on the living room.

He installed 10 new electrical outlets in the living room and other rooms (we have an old house; many were still the two prong style, so he upgraded them all to be grounded three prong outlets).


He put up curtain rods while I ironed all the new curtains prior to hanging.



He switched out the TV to a different set and moved it to a different location. (Having a Manhattan while the Tigers were on helped things along).



He also installed a new ceiling light fixture.



And, finally, we hung all the pictures. Whew! Lots of work but here is the finished product. My "little" project that I told Chuck would take "about a week" is finally done now after "only" two months. :-)


1 comment:

Cathy said...

It looks beautiful, good job sticking with it, it is definitely worth it to have the wallpaper down. I can't wait to see it in person!