Monday, January 25, 2010

Copper ( 1996 - 2010 )

Sadly this past weekend, our wonderful dog Copper went to the great beyond. As a way of trying to make ourselves feel a little better, we looked at some old pictures of her.

Here she is when we first got her in 1996. At the time, we also had our other brittany, Casey.








And check out those Dumbo ears:



Here she is a few years ago with her buddy Belle Reinhart.



She loved the water.






She and our other dog Kody were good buddies. I know he's probably missing her now, too.




And here is one of my favorites -- the two of them looking out the window.



Same bed -- as a puppy and again just last week...






4 comments:

Cathy said...

I remember when we picked Copper out at the breeder before we could even take her home. She was such an adorable puppy and a truly great dog. RIP Copper

Nancy said...

Actually, the picture of Christy is at the breeder's house.

Remember when we walked up to the front door at the breeder's house for the first time and saw all eight of those adorable little puppies in their box?

Cathy said...

yeah I knew that picture of Christy was at the breeder's house, but the one of dad in the pink chair and the blue carper is wild, crazy colors eh?

Yeah I do remember seeing the pups for the first time. Remember Bump and Tracker?

Tedo said...

Wow, I had no idea my little sister was Harry Potter.

Copper was a great dog, she will definitely be missed.