In the last week, I've had two encounters with critters that have really ticked me off. The first was when I went to water my pepper plants. The day before, I had three really good sized ones that I was getting excited about. Then the next day, I discovered there was only one left!! I looked around and found one of them looking like this over on the swing.
Then, yesterday, we went to put up our BRAND NEW screen porch on the deck at the cottage. When Chuck unpacked it from the box which had been stored in the shed, he found this.
They even chewed through the instructions!!
When we opened it up, it had so many holes, it was beyond repair.
What can I do? The critters have beat me this time.....
1 comment:
those little buggers! How rude to eat through the screen! I'll back you if you declare war
Post a Comment