Because the roof leak wasn't bad enough luck for our family, Christy was involved in a car accident last Friday. A high school driver pulled out in front of her at the corner right by our house. Fortunately, no one was seriously hurt. The other driver was ticketed. But, because her car is 16 years old, the insurance company just informed us today that her car is "totalled." We're not surprised because it wasn't driveable -- it had to be towed.
I went to the storage lot today to retrieve everything out of her car and took these pictures.
Good bye little Cavalier. You served our family well....
2 comments:
Sad day :( That was the car I learned to drive in, but it lasted a long time, too bad it had to go out like this though
Wow I would say you guys have had your share of yuck for 2011. Bring on the good stuff now!
Post a Comment