Saturday, April 28, 2012

Garden: Before & After Weeding

  
Last year, I sort of let the garden go.  BIG MISTAKE.  Consequently, this year's spring clean up was BRUTAL.

Here are some before and after shots of one side of our yard.  After loading up about 10 tall paper yard bags full of weeds, I finally finished reclaiming ALL parts of the back yard.   As you can see by the growth of the plants in the before and after pictures, it took me several weeks to finish.

BEFORE

AFTER


BEFORE

AFTER


BEFORE

AFTER



As the summer progresses, I will post more pictures of how it looks when the flowers are in bloom.  That's when all this hard work will REALLY have been worth it.

1 comment:

Tedo said...

Weed-pulling is probably my #1 least favorite lawn/landscaping related chore. Kudos to your persistence, I probably would have yanked the plants and just let the "bed" become "yard".