Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Kitchen Face Lift

A few weeks ago, we gave our kitchen a face lift.  The blue counters were chipped in lots of places and so were many of the lower white sections.  So, we had
  • the kitchen counters resurfaced in a dark green
  • the white covering on the lower sections redone
  • the wall color changed from light blue to pale yellow

Here are some before, during and after shots.

BEFORE








DURING

 



AFTER

Even though I used paint with built in primer, I still had to use THREE coats of yellow to cover the old. (If I ever talk about making any more walls yellow, please shoot me.) 


 




1 comment:

unmitigated me said...

That is beautiful! I didn't think it had been that long since the last re-do. You, my dear, need to learn of the wonder that is Killz. One good coat of that stuff covers anything!