Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sneak Peek

Yes, I am still working on the #$%^*#$# living room. But, I DID finish painting the ceiling and it looks awesome. Can't even tell where I patched it! Yay me.

Here's what the fireplace looks like now --



We're heading up to Wiser Times in about an hour for the weekend so I won't be working on it any more until next week. Who knows? Maybe I'll finish next week!

4 comments:

Cathy said...

it looks like you finished painting the walls too, are the other walls painted?

Nancy said...

Yup! Just need to finish the trim work along the baseboards, then do the windows and I'm done with the main room. At that point, we can put the furniture back together and get some window treatments.

But, I still need to do the stairway, front vestibule and the hallway by the bathroom. **Sigh**

Tedo said...

That settles it, you're hired. When can you start?

Nancy said...

After this job, my prices went WAY up. How does $1,000/hour sound?