Monday, June 15, 2009

The Plot Thickens

If you've been following my story of the BIRD FEEDERS WAR, you'll know I thought I had found irrefutable proof that the guilty party was Mr. Big Fat Raccoon.

Well, not so fast. Last night there was another development.

About 10:00 pm, Kody started going crazy at the front glass door wall. He had been lying quietly in a half asleep state when all of a sudden he jumped up and started scratching and pawing at the door. He even repeatedly shouted out his famous "girly bark" -- the high pitched one that means he just can't contain himself. I turned on the light and discovered a SKUNK at the base of the bird feeder! The large white stripe down his back made it unmistakable. Yikes. Just what we need. The light must have bothered him because he immediately ambled away into the darkness.

Perhaps Mr. Big Fat Raccoon isn't the only culprit after all. Stay tuned....

1 comment:

Cathy said...

o my...i'd take the raccoon anyday