We had our annual picnic this past Saturday. After purchasing the ice, as I was walking up the driveway a few minutes before the party was to start, who greets me but Cathy!! (and Laura Yocky). She surprised us and flew in for our party! Chuck, Christy and I were totally shocked. Apparently she's had this planned for a number of weeks and she totally pulled it off without any of us finding out. And, as an added benefit, many of her friends also came to the picnic, so we got to see them as well.
I didn't have a chance to take any pictures during the party, but yesterday we had lunch on the deck. So here's a shot of that.
Thanks for a wonderful surprise, Cathy!
2 comments:
wow, not the best picture of me but I'll take face time on the blog I guess
I like the tiny Sunkist cans. That was a nice surprise! Cathy, feel free to drop in and surprise us too!
Post a Comment