I know these updates are not intended solely for me, but they are awesome. It's almost like being there. I can't recommend this highly enough: Go to Lahaina for breakfast one morning, and eat at the Cheeseburger in Paradise, right on the waterfront, literally. Ask for upstairs seating (still covered), and order the Hawaiian sweet bread french toast. You won't regret it. Take lots of pictures in Lahaina, I miss it!
4 comments:
I know these updates are not intended solely for me, but they are awesome. It's almost like being there. I can't recommend this highly enough: Go to Lahaina for breakfast one morning, and eat at the Cheeseburger in Paradise, right on the waterfront, literally. Ask for upstairs seating (still covered), and order the Hawaiian sweet bread french toast. You won't regret it. Take lots of pictures in Lahaina, I miss it!
Okay, I just went to the CIP website, and it appears there are NO LONGER chesseburgers in paradise. Nevermind. Have a Longboard Lager for me.
your update pace is out of control...I can not keep up, looks awesome though
Everybody I know has been to Maui but me
(a slight exaggeration - but I'm not backing down on my whining).
What I need is some federal stimulus money for my trip to Maui.
Post a Comment